Months on Average Since Our Clients Last Raised Equity
Industries & Sectors
Current Market Conditions:
• Funding a company that needs cash without using their own capital
• Refinancing an existing, less friendly lender
• Funding a company to an exit or their next round
Debt facilities typically structured as a committed total amount with either the entire balance funded at close or structured in tranches based on milestones or company’s request of draws. This is the most common form of venture debt funded by debt funds, especially for the larger facilities ($10MM+).
Structured for flexible draws by the borrower, this is a committed facility designed to have little to no requirement for the company to utilize the capital but have as an insurance policy and ready access to funds when needed.
Specialty financing being used more frequently by companies to finance hard costs such as equipment or related expenses associated with driving revenue. This can include equipment, components and related soft costs for deployment. Used frequently by manufacturing, robotics and IOT companies.
There’s a commonality in the venture debt market, where the majority of options lean toward companies with:
• $4MM+ in ARR ($7MM+ Revenue if non-SaaS)
• $2MM+ in Capital Need
• A history of business performance OR a story supporting future growth